Robust and portable, the hydraulic Evolution G-35H is designed and built for applications such as polyurea coatings, polyurethane foams, and even some other two-component systems with a 1 to 1 ratio.
Specially made to fulfill the most demanding requirements in two-component systems requiring high dosing precision to assure the best mixing quality.
The G-35H provides twice the performance of our competitors’ spraying equipment and while our competitors’ unit will work to its maximum capacity, this spraying equipment won’t. A benefit worth considering.
A particular configuration that facilitates easy access to all components and simplifies the control functions in addition to significantly reduce maintenance time.
The Gama Logger
- Made with an electronic system for data acquisition;
- Captures values and parameters like temperature, pressures, working time, alarms, ratios, and product consumption;
- Visualize, analyze, print, and represent graphically your data into any personal computer or tablets.
The Primary Heating System
- Two separate hydraulically and electrically independent block heaters;
- Each heater incorporating 4 x 1500w heating elements (supplying a total power of 6,000w);
- Includes the necessary control and safety features for accuracy and reliability;
- Allows temperature differential of 32oC (90oF);
- Reaches application temperatures up to 90oC (194oF) under normal ambient temperatures.
The Hose Heating System
- 3,000w isolation transformer;
- Allows heat up to 94 meter (310 ft);
- Includes a hose copper resistance;
- Provides homogenous heat spread around the hose;
- Allows accurate and uniform control of the application temperature of the products;
- Avoids heat concentrations witnessed in traditionally manufactured hoses;
- Extremely resistant to fatigue failure.
The Control Panel
- Touch screen;
- Quick and easy to use;
- Sophisticated alarm system to warm the operation of any error in the process;
- Ensures the right application of the products;
- Has a phase connection alarm incorporated;
- Avoids costly repairs from errors or mistakes when plugging the unit into the electrical supply.
Monoblock Pumps with Double Acting Opposed Pistons and Anti-Leak System
- Made with a revolutionary anti-leak system;
- Includes a double rod hydraulic cylinder driving two opposed chemical proportioning pumps directly;
- Eliminates asymmetrical loads;
- Assures uniform and constant pressure and volume in both directions of pump movement;
- Achieves perfect mixing of chemical components;
- Achieves various volumetric ratios (1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 4:4 and vice-versa) between the chemical components used during the process.
- .Several pump sizes available to obtain different volumetric ratios.
The Evolution G-35H is the spraying equipment made for professionals. Already used in more than 52 countries, it is worth considering this proportioner unit for your next purchase.
You’ll see and feel the difference!
To receive additional information, please contact us by phone at 819 847-2689 or by email at email@example.com.