GAMA’s hose heating system enables effective heating up to the total hose length.
The system includes an innovative hose heating concept in which the copper heating element is spread evenly around the circumference of the hose providing a uniform heating watt density and precise control of the product’s application temperature.
100% circumferential coverage produces the most homogenous distribution of heat available. A difference that stands out!
A well thought heating hose system that is also extremely resistant to fatigue failure.
GAMA’s hoses are compatible with the competition’s spraying equipment.
For your next purchase, consider the following:
– Stability of temperature application on used products
– Product consumption and waste (hose length)
– Maintenance time (hose length)
– Project’s surface (hose length)
– Never move or pull the spraying equipment with the hose.
– Never crush or over bend your hose.
– The hose’s length (if too short) may cause back pressure into the pump.
– There is danger in using a damaged hose. Inspect it regularly.
For questions, please contact us!